1.Bravat Global Pty Ltd is bound only by the conditions here within. Any other conditions and warranties are excluded. Bravat Global Pty Ltd may vary these conditions by written agreement with the customer.
2.The customer agrees to adhere to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
3.The customer hereby warrants that the information contained herein is true and correct and is supplied for the purpose of obtaining credit.
4.The customer hereby warrants that the person signing the agreement is duly authorised by the customer to apply for credit and execute this agreement.
5.The customer undertakes personal responsibility for all debts incurred by the customer, notwithstanding any change in status of the organisation of the customer, until such time as the customer notifies the supplier by registered or certified mail of any change and a new application for credit is made under the title of the new organization.
6.The directors/shareholders of the customer do hereby jointly and severally guarantee payment of the account and agree to enter into the standard form of guarantee used by the supplier should such guarantee be required.
7.The customer shall no later than fourteen (14) days prior to any proposed change of ownership change in registered particulars alterations, additions to the shareholding or directorship notify the supplier of the proposed change and the customer shall notify the supplier of any change, alteration or addition to the customer’s internal structure and shall provide full details of the proposed change , alteration or addition unless the supplier has acknowledged in writing acceptance of the intending change, alteration or addition.
8.In the event of the supplier granting credit facilities to the customer then the following terms shall apply: (i) All accounts are to be settled in full 30 days from end of month statement date (ii) Should the customer (irrespective of whether the time for payment or any delivery hereunder has expired) default in the payment of any monies due under this agreement then all monies due to the supplier by the customer shall immediately become due and payable and shall be paid by the customer within seven (7) days of the Date of Demand and the supplier shall be entitled to charge interest rate of 20% per annum on all monies outstanding from the date of actual payment. (iii) Any express, costs or disbursements incurred by the supplier in recovering any outstanding monies including debt collection agency fees and solicitor’s costs shall be paid by the customer, provided that these fees do not exceed the charges as usually charged by that debt collection agency/solicitor for the work of that nature.
9. PRICES i. Prices are those contained in Bravat Global’s official price list. All prices are subject to change without notice. ii. Any backorders will be supplied at the price applicable at the time prior to any price changes unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
10. CANCELLATION OF ORDERS i. Cancellation of orders will not be accepted unless agreed to by management.
11. OWNERSHIP OF GOODS i. Property of goods shall pass to the customer at the time the goods are placed onthe vehicle, which is to effect delivery from the supplier’s store or warehouse from which the goods are dispatched to the customer and shall thereafter be the customer’s risk. ii. Bravat Global Pty Ltd remains the sole owner of goods until payment has been received in full. iii.Irrespective of condition 13(ii), the customer shall sell the goods in the ordinary course of business and keep it separate from other goods. iv.If there is a default in payment of goods, Bravat Global Pty Ltd or its agent may for the purpose of recovery of the goods, enter upon the customers premises and recover the goods which have not been paid for.
12. RETURNING OF STOCK i. Please provide a claims or reference number when returning goods to allow ease of cross-reference with your records. ii. Stock returns must be made within 30 days of statement, unless the reason is due to manufacturing fault. iii. A restocking fee of 15% is applicable for all approved goods returned unless otherwise agreed or approved by management. iv. All goods returned for credit must be in a saleable condition or goods will not be accepted for credit, subject to inspection by warehouse.
13. DAMAGE CLAIMS i. No liability is accepted for damage or shortage of goods unless written notification is received by Bravat Global within 2 working days. ii. All goods of faulty manufacture (excluding unavoidable imperfections) will be credited or replaced by Bravat Global provided the fault is advised within reasonable time after delivery and the faulty product is made available for inspection. iii. Bravat Global liability is limited to:
• The replacement cost of goods;
• The cost of obtaining equivalent goods; or • The cost of having the goods
1.Subject to the conditions and exclusions below, Bravat Global Pty Ltd will undertake to rectify any fault due to
defects in materials or workmanship
by providing free of charge reinstatement of the product achieved by either through repairs, replacement of individual
components or product within the defined warranty period. Regardless of any interim service within that period, the
warranty shall expire within the warranty period as detailed under period of warranty coverage section.
2.All products used in domestic and residential application only are covered by this warranty.
1. This warranty excludes: • Any defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse or neglect, accidental damage, improper installation, installation by a non- licensed plumber or other alterations which affect the reliability or performance of the product not attributable to faulty manufacture, parts or labour. • Products not installed in accordance to relevant Australian Standards and Regulations. • Products used for incorrect application, including fitting of other devices. • Products not installed to specific instructions as supplied. • Products where there is no proof of purchase or acceptable relevant documents. • Damage to surfaces or finishes by contact with other improper materials, unsuitable cleaning products, or external impact, obstructions or abuse during installation and after installation use. • If connected to impure or harmful water supplies which contains excessive dissolved salts or chemicals. • Water containing 0.2 to 0.5ppm chlorine at a pressure of 50- 70psi filtered to 5 micron is acceptable operating conditions. • found to be operating above 500kPa.
2.This warranty is not transferrable.
3.Bravat Global ’s obligations under warranty are limited to the repair or replacement of materials or products due to defects in materials or workmanship. To the extent of the law, Bravat Global will not be liable for any claimed loss or damages to furniture and fixings due to any defect in material or products.
SERVICE REQUEST UNDER WARRANTY
Please retain this warranty document with your proof of purchase and any other relevant documents. Where no proof of purchase can be provided, Bravat Global will repair the goods in accordance to the conditions listed above under period of warranty coverage section.
Customers may obtain service by contacting and providing relevant details to the supplier from whom the product was purchased. Alternatively, contact can be made direct to Bravat Global.
Customers must provide reasonable and timely access to allow repairs to proceed. Bravat Global will not be responsible for any loss, damage or additional costs incurred due to delayed access.